The Importance of Living
by Lin Yutang
- very good
- Very Good/good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
SIGNED: first edition first printing hardcover in dust jacket (John Day/Reynal and Hitchcock, 1937) Signed by Lin Yutang on the front free end page; no prior owner marks; little age tone; tight bind; clean cloth cover bright gilt titling; short tear to cloth at spine head; dj edge wear: few short tears, little rubbing, shallow chip at spine head; flap price present B18ambibab
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- DrPanglossBooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Importance of Living
- Lin Yutang
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- first edition
- John Day Reynal and Hitchcock
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Prospective buyers whose addresses lie outside the United States should inquire about postage charges, as those posted are inaccurate. All books priced at 40 USD and higher require Priority International Mail service. Sorry, no exceptions, as too many problems have arisen using first class international postage.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]