India Illustrated with Pen and Pencil
by W. Urwick; Revised & enlarged by Edward P. Thwing
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Uncommon Works, IOBA, ABAA, ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- India Illustrated with Pen and Pencil
- W. Urwick; Revised & enlarged by Edward P. Thwing
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- First Revised Edition
- Hurst & Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- india, sri lanka, travel, wood engravings
- Bookseller catalogs
- Geography & Travel;
Terms of Sale
Uncommon Works, IOBA, ABAA, ILAB
90 day return guarantee, for up to 90 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. The authenticity of signatures guaranteed.
Please note: Large, heavy and multi-volume sets billed at actual postage.
About the Seller
About Uncommon Works, IOBA, ABAA, ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]