Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Returns within 30 days in condition sent if description is inaccurate. Starting 5/14/07, magazines (National Geographic Magazine) must be ordered with priority mail shipping. (Magazines do not qualify as media for the purposes of Media Mail, and the USPS is removing Bound Printed Matter as an option for private persons.) Also, international surface mail and M-Bags will no longer be available.
About the Seller
About Williams Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]