Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Squirrel Away Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- La Industria Lechera En America
- H. E. Hodgson y O. E. Reed
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- 1st Edition
- Centro Regional De Ayuda Tecnica Administracion De Cooperacion Internacional
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Scarce Foreign Language SPANISH Farming Dairy Cattle
- 4to - over 9" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Squirrel Away Books
We accept many major credit cards through Biblio.com.
We also accept business checks, personal checks, money orders, cash in USD and PayPal-(email@example.com). Checks must clear before we send the book.
About the Seller
About Squirrel Away Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]