Ingres & Delacroix: The Graphic Works of Nineteenth and Twentieth Century Artists An Illustrated Catalog
by Collectors Editions Ltd
- very good
- Very Good/No DJ
Santa Monica, California
Standard Delivery: 8 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ingres & Delacroix: The Graphic Works of Nineteenth and Twentieth Century Artists An Illustrated Catalog
- Collectors Editions Ltd
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No DJ
- Da Capo Press
- Date published
- Collectors Editions Ltd Ingres & Delacroix Da Capo Press
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS Media mail with tracking or Priority with tracking if requested. For items over $50 we recommend Insurance or Signature Confirmation. MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER than stated by the USPS. International orders are shipped through Biblio's Global Shipping Program. Thank You Again! Jero Books and Templet Co.
About the Seller
About Jero Books and Templet Co.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]