Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Random House, 1936-01-01. Hardcover. Very Good. Hardcover with jacket, Second Printing stated. Random House, The Modern Library, NY, 1936. Hardcover with yellow boards and brown titles. Boards show light wear, binding is shaken but sound. Jacket is not priceclipped, marked $2.50. Some rubbing and chipping at edges, now in protective Brodart cover.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Full guarantee--if not satisfied, please return book for full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
New Paltz, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Barner Books
On-line sales of top quality books. Also operating BARNER BOOKS in New Paltz New York - outstanding selection of Used, Out-of-Print and some new books. Barner Books features a broad selection of handmade journals.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.