Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
x, 462 pages. Ex-Lib with Hill Library Saint Paul on the title page. Binding shows some wear and between some signatures is loose, so the book lays flat.
No indication of thousand (print number) or errata slip, agrees with Freeman 1217, first edition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Breck Bartholomew Natural History Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Insectivorous Plants
- Darwin, Charles
- Original Cloth, mark from a label on spine
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Quantity available
- John Murray
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Darwin, Evolution, Botany
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antiquarian & Rare;
Terms of Sale
Breck Bartholomew Natural History Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Breck Bartholomew Natural History Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]