Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Grand Rapids Michigan: Wm B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, 1966 A solid 2 volume set, both volumes have notations and underlining in certains chapters, mainly in pencil so most can be erased. Previous owner's name and date has been blacked out on both volumes. Both volumes have solid binding , blue cloth covered boards with slightly faded title on spine. Minor bumping to heads and tails of spine typical of shelfwear. A heavy two volume set, extra shipping may be required for international sales, please request details.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Institutes of the Christian Religion
- Calvin, John ( Translated By Henry Beveridge) Vol I + II
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Wm B. Eerdmans Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Grand Rapids Michigan
- Date published
- Theology Religion Christian John Calvin
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.