Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Random House, 1968. Bound in brown cloth, stamped in gold. A most acceptable first edition (#203 of 300) of the signed, limited edition of this title with the original acetate dustwrapper that was provided by the publisher. In the publisher's supplied slipcase.. Signed, Limited . First Edition. Hard Cover. VG+/Near Fine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- abookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Instrument (Signed, Ltd)
- O'HARA, John
- Book condition
- Used - VG+
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed; ABAA; NYSHOW2006;
Terms of Sale
All books are fully guaranteed and returnable for any or no reason within 10 days of receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
We have been selling books of note (especially literary first editions, poetry and drama) for over 20 years.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]