The Intelligent Investor
by Benjamin Graham
- very good
- Very Good/good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
first edition (copyright 1949) later printing (September, 1953) hardcover in dust jacket; no prior owner marks; little age tone to text pages; sound binding; clean cloth cover bright gilt titling; little compression at spine ends; dust jacket edge wear: few tears along panel edges, tears and shallow chips at spine ends, rubbing along folds and corners; flap price (3.50) present; BO1ambibeb
The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham, first published in 1949, is a widely acclaimed book on value investing, an investment approach Graham began teaching at Columbia Business School in 1928 and subsequently refined with David Dodd. Famous investor and billionaire Warren Buffett describes it as "by far the best book on investing ever written", a sentiment echoed by other Graham disciples such as Irving Kahn and Walter Schloss.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Prospective buyers whose addresses lie outside the United States should inquire about postage charges, as those posted are inaccurate. All books priced at 40 USD and higher require Priority International Mail service. Sorry, no exceptions, as too many problems have arisen using first class international postage.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]