by Joe Gores
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Neil Fargo is a San Francisco private investigator hired by the wealthy Maxwell Stayton to find his missing daughter. His search takes him into the very heart of the city's ugly underbelly.
This first edition hardcover is signed by the author on the title page. The book is in good condition with wear on top and bottom of the spine with wear on the corners. The dust jacket is in good condition with scuffs and scratches on front and back. Long scuff along length of the spine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mutiny Information Cafe (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Joe Gores
- Shelf worn at bottom of spine. Corners slightly bent.
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- SIGNED First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Evans Publishing
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- Date published
- signed, first edition, fiction, hardcover
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed; Fiction; Crime Novel; First Edition;
Terms of Sale
Mutiny Information Cafe
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Mutiny Information Cafe
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]