The Intervals of Robert Frost. A Critical Bibliography. With an Introduction By Fulmer Mood.
by Mertins, Louis and Esther
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Hopewell Jct, New York
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ravenroost Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Intervals of Robert Frost. A Critical Bibliography. With an Introduction By Fulmer Mood.
- Mertins, Louis and Esther
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- No Additional Printings Stated
- University of California Press
- Place of Publication
- Berkeley and Los Angeles
- Date published
- Robert Frost, Bibliography, Louis and Esther Mertins, The Intervals of Robert Frost, Critical Bibliography, Fulmer Mood, Mertins Collection, University of California, Berkeley, 91 pgs. Near Fine red cloth hardcover, gilt lettering to spine, clean, sound,
- Bookseller catalogs
- COMPLETE CATALOG; NON-FICTION, TEXT AND REFERENCE BOOKS; Bibliography and Books About Books; Collector's Reference Shelf; Fiction, Literature, Mystery, Classics; Gift Ideas;
- 12mo - 6¾ - 7¾ Inches Tall
Terms of Sale
Domestic orders are shipped via Media Mail (Standard Option) or Priority Mail. International orders are sent using First Class Mail International (Standard option) or Priority Mail International (Expedited option). Shipping rates are determined the actual costs by method, weight, size of package and geographic destination.
Our shipping fees are based on average books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. To reduce your costs, we can use the more economical flat rate services whenever possible if your order will fit into the required packaging, but please be aware many books will NOT be eligible for this option. Shipping rates are based upon actual cost to destination and average book size and weight. Other options may be available depending on your specific location and the size of your package. Please feel free to contact me by email if you have any questions.
Where applicable, international customers are responsible for paying any required customs duties, fees and taxes as required by their country.We want your complete satisfaction. Items may be returned for a refund for any reason. We request that the returned item(s) be in the same condition received, unused and carefully repacked, and returned within 10 business days by an insured or traceable shipping method. Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable. The customer pays for return shipping unless there has been an error on our part. We do request that you give prior notice by email for any returns. If you have ordered directly from us, your refund will be processed upon arrival and inspection of the returned item.
About the Seller
About Ravenroost Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Marginalia, in brief, are notes written in the margins, or beside the text of a book by a previous owner. This is very...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]