The Intimate Diary of a Russian Woman: My Search for Meaning in the Midst of My Country's Upheaval
by Romine, Elena
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Lukeville , Arizona, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Intimate Diary of a Russian Woman: My Search for Meaning in the Midst of My Country's Upheaval
- Romine, Elena
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- First Edition stated, First Printing by numberline
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- William Morrow & Co
- Place of Publication
- Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.s.a.
- This edition first published
- Biography; Biography & Autobiography; Europe; General; History; Politics and government; Romine, Elena Sukhorukikh; Russia; Russia & the Former Soviet Union; Russia. Russian Empire. Soviet Union. Former Soviet republics; Soviet Union
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...