An Introduction to the Cultivated Angraecoid Orchids of Madagascar
by Holst, Arthur W.; Hillerman, Fred E
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.: Timber Pr, 1987. A very good to fine oversize green hardcover w/ a very good to fine dust jacket. Light rubbing around the edges and spine of the book. Owners inscription on the ffep, hand dated 2001. Nice and Clean. 1st Edition Copyright 1986.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Nerman's Books and Collectibles (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- An Introduction to the Cultivated Angraecoid Orchids of Madagascar
- Holst, Arthur W.; Hillerman, Fred E
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Timber Pr
- Place of Publication
- Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- ORCHID CULTURE GARDENING FLOWERS ORCHIDS
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Nerman's Books and Collectibles
Satisfaction guaranteed. Return any book for refund of listing price. Must email us first for instructions on returning the book.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Pembina, North Dakota
Ask Seller a Question
About Nerman's Books and Collectibles
Full retail store located at 700 Osborne St in Winnipeg Mb Canada specializing and having one of the largest stocks of childrens books in North America
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]