An Introduction to English Antiquities; intended as a Companion to the History of England.
by ECCLESTON James
- very good
- Very Good
Standard Delivery: 5 to 15 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Madoc Books (ABA-ILAB) (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- An Introduction to English Antiquities; intended as a Companion to the History of England.
- ECCLESTON James
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans.
- Place of Publication
- Paternoster-Row. London.
- Date published
- Eccleston Antiquities History England
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Madoc Books (ABA-ILAB)
Terms & Conditions Terms of Sale Everything is returnable if not as described and notice is given promptly on receipt of the goods. However this does not mean that automatically goods are sent out on approval. Any return is entirely the responsibility of the returnee, and the Post Office is the preferred carrier. Our bank account details can be supplied to purchasers. Mastercard, Visa, Solo & Maestro can be accepted for most transactions. Checks are welcome, but please allow 4 working days for them to clear, before we send the book. Payment can be accepted in currencies other than Sterling but please ask beforehand to agree. There are no export restrictions. CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS You may request to cancel a book order or return a book within 14 days of receipt of the book. A book may be returned for one of the following reasons: Item damaged: The item was damaged during shipping. Item not as described: The condition of the book does not match the description on Madoc Books. Incorrect item delivered: The title, cover or edition of the book is different than the title on the order. Item not received: The estimated delivery date has passed and the book has still not arrived. To cancel a book order or return a book simply contact Madoc with your order confirmation details. DELIVERY DETAILS We ship all of our orders via Royal Mail. Orders are usually shipped within 2 or 3 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized or a multiple in books we will contact you to let you know that extra shipping is required. Insurance costs are usually dictated by the shippers, should they be higher than normal, then we will contact you for your acceptance.
About the Seller
About Madoc Books (ABA-ILAB)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- Marbled boards
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]