Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Introduction to Medical Statistics
by Lancaster, H.O
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: John Wiley & Sons Inc. Very Good+. 1974. Hard Cover. 0471512508 . Tight, clean and crisp. A hint of shelf wear with slight sunning to spine, otherwise an excellent copy. No dustjacket. No inscriptions. No remainder mark. Not ex-library. ; Probability & Mathematical Statistics; 8vo; 320 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Eliabooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Introduction to Medical Statistics
- Lancaster, H.O
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All books may be returned for a full refund within 21 days of purchase. They must be returned in the condition as sent.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Los Angeles, California
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]