Introduction to Tomorrow: the United States and the Wider World, 1945-1965
by Abernathy, Robert G
- Good in Fair dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harcourt, Brace and World. Good in Fair dust jacket. 1966. First Edition. Hard Cover. Black marks on DJ plastic. ; Good binding, clean text, name of library marked out, plastic laminate covering the DJ has black markings. Author was an NBC news correspondent. 12 chapters include The End of the War, the Bomb, The Revolution in Russia, The Revolution in China, The End of Colonialism, Russia and China, etc; Ex-Library .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookshop Baltimore (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Introduction to Tomorrow: the United States and the Wider World, 1945-1965
- Abernathy, Robert G
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Fair dust jacket
- First Edition
- Harcourt, Brace and World
- Date Published
- HISTORY, Modern -- 1945-1989, United States -- Foreign Relations, The Revolution In China, Russia And China, Colonialism, Harry S. Truman, Cuban Missile Crisis, John Foster Dulles, Fidel Castro
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
If book is not as described, we will refund if contacted within 3 days after receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Bookshop Baltimore
We have over 8000 books in stock, plus many more yet to catalogue. Book lists wants are accepted. Feel free to ask us any questions anytime.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]