by Fuller, R. Buckminster
- Very Good+/Very good+
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Common Crow Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Fuller, R. Buckminster
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- Very good+
- First edition
- Doubleday & Company
- Place of Publication
- Garden City
- Date Published
- Philosophy, Natural Science
Terms of Sale
Common Crow Books
(1) PAYMENT: MC, Visa, Cash, Check, Paypal. Payment due within 10 days of order. (2) POST: Standard and Expedited orders are processed within 2 business days. An Express shipping option is available at checkout to those requiring immediate service. All books subject to prior sale. Extra shipping fees may apply to multi-volume and oversize books; international shipping restrictions may apply. In the event additional shipping fees are required, buyers will be contacted to approve any charges before shipment. (3) RETURNS: Books returnable if not as described within 7 days of receipt. (4) DISCOUNTS: We discount reciprocally to fellow dealers with open shops or online searchable inventory. (5) CONTACT: email firstname.lastname@example.org - we respond within 24 hours. THANKS FOR YOUR ORDERS!!
About the Seller
About Common Crow Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.