by R. Buckminster Fuller
- See description
St. Louis, Missouri
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
North Books: Used & Rare
We accept all major credit cards via the Biblio.com Shopping Cart. We accept checks and money orders when purchases are made by written correspondence or by phone. Payment by installments are considered on an individual customer basis. Customers have 14 days to return a purchased item(s) which do not meet their original description. We offer free shipping on all standard (octavo) sized volumes.
About the Seller
About North Books: Used & Rare
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Publisher's cloth
- A hardcover book comprised of cloth over hard pasteboard boards. ... [More]