INVESTIGATION OF CONCENTRATION OF ECONOMIC POWER. TNEC. A Study Made Under the Auspices of the Department of Commerce...Monograph No. 3. Who Pays the Taxes? (Allocation of Federal, State, and Local Taxes to Consumer Income Brackets).
by Temporary National Economic Committee
- Very good+ condition
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA) (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- INVESTIGATION OF CONCENTRATION OF ECONOMIC POWER. TNEC. A Study Made Under the Auspices of the Department of Commerce...Monograph No. 3. Who Pays the Taxes? (Allocation of Federal, State, and Local Taxes to Consumer Income Brackets).
- Temporary National Economic Committee
- Book condition
- Used - Very good+ condition
- First Edition
- Government Printing Office
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Octavo (8vo)
Terms of Sale
Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA)
For most items, media mail shipping will cost $3.95 and Priority $7.95, and insurance is available for an additional cost. Books guaranteed to be as described; condition guaranteed if sent insured. Authenticity guaranteed on autograph and manuscript material. All items returnable within 10 days; notification of return is required; a small restocking fee may apply if return is due to customer error. Shipping rates are for normal octavo (8vo) titles; heavy, oversize (folio and quarto 4to), multi-volumes sets and special services such as insurance are extra.
About the Seller
About Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]