Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Even though Ralph Ellison's novel Invisible Man is sometimes featured on banned books lists, it remains a consistent staple on many high school reading curriculums. In the novel, Ellison laments the feeling of hopelessness and invisibility that many Black men experience in the United States, and it elegantly explores the themes of racism and bigotry in ways that are both unsettling and accessible.
Read more: Identifying first editions of Invisible Man
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ken Lopez Bookseller, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Invisible Man
- ELLISON, Ralph
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- First Edition
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Ken Lopez Bookseller, ABAA
All books are First Editions or First American Editions in dust jackets unless otherwise noted and are returnable within 30 days.
About the Seller
About Ken Lopez Bookseller, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.