Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Even though Ralph Ellison's novel Invisible Man is sometimes featured on banned books lists, it remains a consistent staple on many high school reading curriculums. In the novel, Ellison laments the feeling of hopelessness and invisibility that many Black men experience in the United States, and it elegantly explores the themes of racism and bigotry in ways that are both unsettling and accessible.
Read more: Identifying first editions of INVISIBLE MAN
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
JOHN LUTSCHAK BOOKS
$4.50 0 for "Media Mail" and 9.50 for Priority Mail.� IMAGES (JPGS) OF BOOKS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
About the Seller
About JOHN LUTSCHAK BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]