Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Hodder Children's Books, 2007 Near fine copy in near fine dustwrapper, of the 1st edition, 1st printing. This is the second book in Charlie Fletcher's trilogy set in London where statues come to life. The wrapper is complete with no price-clipping, and very clean. It is in a removable protective wrap. The maroon cloth binding has gilt titles to spine and is in very bright, near fine condition. Contents, including pictorial map endpapers, in fine clean condition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- E C Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Iron Hand
- Charlie Fletcher
- Steve Stone
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Hodder Children's Books
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- charlie fletcher; iron hand; children's; fantasy; children's adventure.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's; Science Fiction and fantasy;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
E C Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About E C Books
E C Books is a small online bookselling business, specialising in pre 20th century works:natural history, science, history, and travel, aiming for rarer and more unusual books. Our largest stock area is Natural History, where we have a good range of books from the 1700-1800's, many finely illustrated. Other areas include children's books, particularly late 1800's-early 1900's - again illustrated; and literature pre 1900.When you order books from us we ensure that they are properly packed to protect condition, and we always use recorded or 'signed for' postal services for more secure delivery. Please note that we have recently moved to the beautiful Orkney Islands, where we intend to open a bookshop over the next year. Because of our location we cannot guarantee 'next day' delivery but we will get your purchase to you as quickly and safely as we can.Please note that the buyer is responsible for the payment of any tax or duty on import.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]