Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Bobbs-Merrill Company, 1922. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good. Missing dust jacket; May have limited writing in cover pages. Pages are unmarked. ~ ThriftBooks: Read More, Spend Less.Dust jacket missing. First edition. Minor shelf and handling wear, overall a clean solid copy with minimal signs of use. A collectible hardcover book in very good condition with tight binding and no markings in text; Previous owner name and date present on front free-end page; Stored and shipped in protective polybag; Secure packaging for safe delivery.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ThriftBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Iron Puddler: My Life in the Rolling Mills and What Came of It
- James J Davis
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- The Bobbs-Merrill Company
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
From the largest selection of used titles, we put quality, affordable books into the hands of readers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]