Ironworks and Iron Monuments: study, conservation and adaptive use / etude, conservation et reutilisation de Forges et Monuments en Fer: Symposium, Ironbridge, 23-25.X.1984
by Rockwell, Cynthia and Monica Garcia (editors)
- VG, clean and tight with unbroken spine but a few spots and general shelf wear to covers.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ironworks and Iron Monuments: study, conservation and adaptive use / etude, conservation et reutilisation de Forges et Monuments en Fer: Symposium, Ironbridge, 23-25.X.1984
- Rockwell, Cynthia and Monica Garcia (editors)
- Book condition
- Used - VG, clean and tight with unbroken spine but a few spots and general shelf wear to covers.
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Technology and Manufacturing; Ironworks; Ironbridge; Ironbridge Symposium 1985 ; Ironworks; Ironbridge ; ;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Technology and Manufacturing;
Terms of Sale
Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
S&H is complicated, so please inquire for actual rates to your location if outside the US! Minimum s&h within the US $7.50, via media mail or first class if small. Discounts on shipping for multiple items. Overseas or overnight at cost +$4 supplies and handling. Items returnable with prior notice if not as described within 7 days of delivery. Items 16 pages or less not returnable at all.
About the Seller
About Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]