Isaac Asimov Counting the Eons UK HCDJ 1st/1st NF
by Asimov, Isaac
- Fine /Fine
Fort Gratiot, Michigan
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Counting the Eons is a collection of seventeen nonfiction science essays written by Isaac Asimov. It was the sixteenth of a series of books collecting essays from The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, these being first published between August 1980 and December 1981. It was first published by Doubleday & Company in 1983.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Book Scouts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Isaac Asimov Counting the Eons UK HCDJ 1st/1st NF
- Asimov, Isaac
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
The Book Scouts
We guarantee the condition of every book as it\'s described on the Biblio web site. If you\'re dissatisfied with your purchase, you\'re eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you\'ve changed your mind about a book that you\'ve ordered, please contact us and we\'ll respond within 2 business days.
About the Seller
About The Book Scouts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]