by Creeley, Robert
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Charles Scribners Sons, 1963. First printing. Light blue cloth binding, black titles to spine. A-6.63[Col.] on copyright page. Second state with lines on p. 145 corrected. Book near fine, unread. DJ also very good with minor edge & foldwear. 190 pp.. 1st Edition. Hardcover. Near Fine/Very Good. Book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Island
- Creeley, Robert
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- Charles Scribners Sons
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Literary Firsts; Beat Literature;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- second state
- used in book collecting to refer to a first edition, but after some change has been made in the printing, such as a correction,... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]