Israel on the Road to Sinai 1949-1956: With a sequel on the Six-Day War, 1967
by Ernest Stock
2 Copies Available from This Seller
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
'As history repeats itself in teh Middle East, much can be gained from a careful look at the causes and the results of the Sinai Campaign of October 1956. This incisive study of small-state diplomacy focuses on Israel's foreign policy as it culminated in the campaign. The objectives of Israeli policy-and the means employed to achieve them-are discussed in terms of the contemporary theory of international relations, and the policy's global as well as regional implications are analyzed in depth. In his concluding chapter, the author notes the parallels and the differences between the events leading up to the 1956 conflict and those preceding the Six-Day War in June 1967.'-(from the dust jacket)
There are signs of visible wear which may include markings, bookplate or authors name, bumping, small tears, non-major spine or binding defects but book is still wholly intact. SEE PICTURES for any wear or defects. Condition based on age of book. To ensure you receive the quality of book expected we provide pictures of NOTICEABLE WEAR for ALL books we sell with marked conditions of GOOD + . If you have any questions at all dont hesitate to send us an email.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hideaway Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Israel on the Road to Sinai 1949-1956
- Ernest Stock
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Cornell University Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- War & Military History; World History;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item described incorrectly or if it arrives damaged.
About the Seller
About Hideaway Books
To ensure you receive the quality of book expected we provide pictures of NOTICEABLE WEAR for ALL books we sell with marked conditions of GOOD or better .
We are currently working on uploading our inventory so if you are looking for a specific book we may still have it! Please don't hesitate to contact us. We are happy to answer any questions & help you find the book you are looking for.
Shipping:All of our books are carefully wrapped in protective cardboard & sent in mylar envelopes or cardboard boxes. Standard shipping is done through USPS media mail. We include a signature confirmation for all items priced $100 or more free of charge.
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS:Any items bought by customers located in California will be charged appropriate sales tax as required by the state.
Adam & Miya Lehrke
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]