Istoria o Zavoevanii Kitaia Manzhurskimi Tatarami, Sostoiashchaia v 5 Knigakh, Sochinennaia g. Vozhe de Brunem B. et P.D.M. [History of the Conquest of China by the Manchurian Tatars in 5 parts, Compiled by Vojeu de Brunem; Translated from French by A.R.]
by [Jouve, P. Joseph]
- See description
Rye, East Sussex
Standard Delivery: 8 to 16 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- John Randall (Books of Asia) (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Istoria o Zavoevanii Kitaia Manzhurskimi Tatarami, Sostoiashchaia v 5 Knigakh, Sochinennaia g. Vozhe de Brunem B. et P.D.M. [History of the Conquest of China by the Manchurian Tatars in 5 parts, Compiled by Vojeu de Brunem; Translated from French by A.R.]
- [Jouve, P. Joseph]
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Typograficheskaya Company,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- China; Far East;
Terms of Sale
John Randall (Books of Asia)
Priority shipping is by UPS or Fedex. Standard shipping by international air mail.
All deliveries need to be signed for. Please check tracking details supplied, as during the current pandemic parcels are sometimes held for collection at your local depot.
Shipping may be more expensive for heavy books, or to some remote addresses. If necessary we will request supplementary payment.
Lighter books may be less expensive, in which case we will refund.
About the Seller
About John Randall (Books of Asia)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]