An itinerary: containing his ten yeeres travell through the twelve dominions of Germany, Bohmerland, Sweitzerland, Netherland, Denmarke, Poland, Italy, Turky, France, England, Scotland & Ireland / written by Fynes Moryson, gent
by Moryson, Fynes (1566-1630)
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- An itinerary: containing his ten yeeres travell through the twelve dominions of Germany, Bohmerland, Sweitzerland, Netherland, Denmarke, Poland, Italy, Turky, France, England, Scotland & Ireland / written by Fynes Moryson, gent
- Moryson, Fynes (1566-1630)
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition in this form
- Glasgow: J. MacLehose and Sons
- Date Published
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
About MW Books Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Top Edge Gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.