It's Me Again The Journals Of Bartholomew Bandy.Volume Three
by Jack, Donald
- Very Good+/Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Doubleday & Company Inc, 1975 The Book Is In Excellent Condition , Small Gift Inscription On Ffep Otherwise Unmarked. Minor Bumping To Lower Edge And Shelf Wear To Spie Tail. Black Cloth Covered Boards With Silver Title On Spine. Dj Is Illustrated And Price Clipped.Picture Of A Bi-Plane And Parachutist. No Spine Creases On Dj And Very Minor Rubbing. Blank Price Sticker On Rear Jacket. Stated First Edition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- It's Me Again The Journals Of Bartholomew Bandy.Volume Three
- Jack, Donald
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- Doubleday & Company Inc
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Donald Jack Bartholomew Bandy Volume Three
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]
- The heel of the spine.