Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
J. Edgar Hoover: the Man and the Secrets
by Gentry, Curt
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
South Woodstock, Vermont, U.S.A.": Plume, 1992. Book. Very Good. Soft cover. 0452269040 No Jacket; 8vo-over 7-9" tall. Trade paperback; spine creased; slight rubbing to edges of covers; long corner crease to upper rear cover; internally clean.".
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- J. Edgar Hoover: the Man and the Secrets
- Gentry, Curt
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- South Woodstock, Vermont, U.S.A."
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.