Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
J For Judgment, Kinsey Millhone #10 Wendell Jaffe has been dead and buried for five years...or so it was thought until his former insurance agent spots him at a resort in Mexico. Now California Fidelity wants its insurance money back and they hire P.I. Kinsey Millhone to solve this case.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- 2Vbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- J Is for Judgment
- Grafton, Sue
- Mass-market paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Fine.
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Fawcett Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Mass market (rack) paperback. Glued binding. 384 p. Kinsey Millhone Mysteries (Paperback). Audience: General/trade.
Terms of Sale
Please contact me if you are not happy with your order. Please post positive feedback if you are.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
This Book’s Categories
- Fiction & Literature Action & Adventure
- Fiction & Literature Modern Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Suspense
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Mystery Crime Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Mystery Women Sleuths
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Science Fiction