J is for Judgment
by Sue Grafton
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
J For Judgment, Kinsey Millhone #10 Wendell Jaffe has been dead and buried for five years...or so it was thought until his former insurance agent spots him at a resort in Mexico. Now California Fidelity wants its insurance money back and they hire P.I. Kinsey Millhone to solve this case.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- PRAIRIE CREEK BOOKS & TEA LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- J is for Judgment
- Sue Grafton
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Reprint Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Ballantine Books
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York
- Date published
- Sue Grafton, Fiction, Mystery
- Mass Market
Terms of Sale
PRAIRIE CREEK BOOKS & TEA LLC
10 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About PRAIRIE CREEK BOOKS & TEA LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
This Book’s Categories
- Fiction & Literature Action & Adventure
- Fiction & Literature Modern Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Suspense
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Mystery Crime Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Mystery Women Sleuths
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Science Fiction