Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The J. Paul Getty Museum Handbook of the Collections
by Getty, J Paul
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Malibu, California, U.S. A": Oxford University Press, 1986. Book. Very Good. Soft cover. 0892360844 No Jacket; Paperback. Spine lightly creased. Slight rubbing to edges and corners, covers have some smudging; internally clean..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The J. Paul Getty Museum Handbook of the Collections
- Getty, J Paul
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Oxford University Press
- Place of Publication
- Malibu, California, U.S. A"
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]