Jack Brainard a Romance of the Cherokee Hills
by Yoes, John W
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Eastern Publishing Co., 1904 Brown/red black boards Indian maiden beckoning. B/w frontis of buildings. tight clean copy scarce account of Fort Gibson, Indian Territory. 322 pgs.. Illus. by Photographs Illustrations By Mrs. Forester and Geo. R. Micheal. Owner's Name. First Edition.. Decorative Cloth. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Jack Brainard a Romance of the Cherokee Hills
- Yoes, John W
- Photographs Illustrations By Mrs. Forester and Geo. R. Micheal
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition.
- Eastern Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- CHEROKEE HILLS INDIANS NATIVE AMERICAN FORT GIBSON.
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line email@example.com
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]