by Wills, Geoffrey
- Good+ in Very Good- dust jacket; Ex lib with "discard" stamps, spine label and card pocket.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rivers Edge Used Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Wills, Geoffrey
- Book condition
- Used - Good+ in Very Good- dust jacket; Ex lib with "discard" stamps, spine label and card pocket.
- First Edition (?)
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antiques / Collecting;
Terms of Sale
Rivers Edge Used Books
Books can be returned for a refund, provided they are in the same condition as when purchased. Please notify me within 2 days of receiving the book, if you need to return it. Postage will be refunded only if there was error on my part. Ephemera, Paper, Maps, Booklets, Brochures etc., are generally not returnable except in cases of description errors. Shipping fees are estimated for average weight books of 2 lbs or less. Heavy books and multi-volume sets will be extra.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.