Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Delacorte Press, 1993 a nice tight book, very little stain to edge of half title page which has bled to title page. otherwise unmarked. Brighr red endpapers and black boards and silver titles on spine. Dj has minor bleed from board on inside bottom edge (not visible on outer cover) otherwise jacket is clean and bright. and intact.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Jagger Unauthorised
- Andersen, Christopher
- Book condition
- Used - VG+
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Delacorte Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Mick Jagger Biography Rock Muscians England
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]