Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dan Wyman Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- JAHN'S HISTORY OF THE HEBREW COMMONWEALTH. COMPLETE IN 2 VOLUMES
- Jahn, Johann; Stowe, C. E
- Book condition
- Place of Publication
- Andover [Mass]: Printed BY Flagg And Gould For G. & C. Carvill.
- Date published
- AMR3, Americana American, Judaica Jewish Jews, Jewry Judaism, Religion Religious, United States, Juden Judisch, Juives Juif, Judios Judia
Terms of Sale
Dan Wyman Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Receive free of charge our monthly book list of unusual out-of-print Jewish, titles in your e-mail box--days before they are posted on line. E-mail us for details (no purchase necessary). All titles are 100% returnable for any reason. We accept payment by check or major credit card (MC/VISA, AMEX, Discover). Please call or e-mail to hold an item. We reciprocate standard trade terms.
About the Seller
About Dan Wyman Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]