The Jamaa and the Church: a Bantu Catholic Movement in Zaire.(Oxford Studies in African Affairs)
by DE CRAEMER Willy
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Sutton Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Jamaa and the Church: a Bantu Catholic Movement in Zaire.(Oxford Studies in African Affairs)
- DE CRAEMER Willy
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Oxford at the Clarendon Press, 1977
- Place of Publication
- Cary, North Carolina, U.s.a.
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
All books offered are in very good condition, unless otherwise stated, with defects noted according to the usual conventions. Books which are not thought to conform to the description offered by Sutton Books or which have been damaged in transit may be returned for full refund. Prices shown are in US dollars. Purchasers in Canada, Britain, or elsewhere may ask for special arrangements; personal checks or money orders in many other currencies are acceptable. We also take VISA, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal. Texas residents please add 8.25% sales tax unless exempt. Institutions and libraries should request payment by invoice.
About the Seller
About Sutton Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.