James Hatfield and the Beauty of Buttermere: A Story of Modern Times. Three Volumes
by Carrington, Edmund
- Very Good+
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Defunct Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- James Hatfield and the Beauty of Buttermere: A Story of Modern Times. Three Volumes
- Carrington, Edmund
- Cruikshank, Robert
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Henry Colburn
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Satisfaction guaranteed. If you're not satisfied with a purchase within 14 days (of receipt), we'll refund the purchase price of the book minus shipping and handling, provided the book is returned in the same condition it was purchased. If we make an error with your order, we will refund all fees upon return of your order. For international orders, we will always upgrade to Global Priority Mail for no additional charge from economy rate if the item(s) fit within a flat-rate envelope.
About the Seller
About Defunct Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Marbled boards
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.