James Turrell Eclipse.
by TURRELL, James. With a text by Richard Bright and CD by Paul Schutze
- as new
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London and Ostfildern, Germany: Michael Hue-Williams Fine Art and Hatje Cantz Publishers, 1999. First edition / First printing. Illustrated boards. Very fine in fine mylar dust jacket, with extremely light rubbing.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- James Turrell Eclipse.
- TURRELL, James. With a text by Richard Bright and CD by Paul Schutze
- James Turrell
- Illustrated boards.
- Book condition
- new As New
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First edition / First printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Michael Hue-Williams Fine Art and Hatje Cantz Publishers,
- Place of Publication
- London and Ostfildern, Germany:
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Check, Money Order, or Cashiers Check with order unless credit has been established. Credit cards are accepted through PayPal and the Biblio site. Books may be reserved by telephone (425-351-6959) or Email (email@example.com) and will be held for 1 week pending payment in full. Note: When we state First Edition we are speaking of a First Printing. We strongly recommend that you call or Email to reserve books prior to sending payment via mail. Please telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Make Checks Payable To: Orpheus Books. Washington state residents must include 9.5% sales tax. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]