The James Way; A book showing how to build and equip a practical up to date Dairy Barn . Catalogue 17, 1914
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket, As Issued
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The James Way; A book showing how to build and equip a practical up to date Dairy Barn . Catalogue 17, 1914
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- 17th Edition
- The James Manufacturing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
- Date Published
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12&
- Bookseller catalogs
- Americana; U.S. History; Ephemera;
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The heel of the spine.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...