Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Burlington, VT: The Robert Hull Fleming Museum, 1975. First Edition. Hard Cover. Fine. Signed. 42 pp. Most likely bound by The Janus Press as a keepsake for subscribers and friends, although composed and printed by the Stinehour Press. Paper covered boards with a brown cloth spine and small applied paper label to title. Gift inscription dated 1976 from Claire Van Vliet on second free endpaper. An exceptional copy of the catalog raisonne of the first twenty years of The Janus Press.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Artisan Books & Bindery ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Janus Press: 1955-75
- Lehrer, Ruth Fine
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- The Robert Hull Fleming Museum
- Place of Publication
- Burlington, VT
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Artisan Books & Bindery ABAA/ILAB
Payment by check or money order (made out to Artisan Books & Bindery), Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal (email@example.com). All books subject to prior sale. Libraries, institutions, established customers, and dealers may be invoiced. Reciprocal trade discounts extended. Books may be returned for any reason within ten days of receipt, through prior arrangement, and in original condition. Unless books are not as described, however, postage will be paid by buyer.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Artisan Books & Bindery ABAA/ILAB
Used and rare online bookstore on a small island off the coast of Maine.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]