Japan: Magazine of Overseas Travel 1927. 10 issues from March through December 1927
by [BEAUTIFUL NYK TRAVEL MAGAZINE]
- See description
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Articles include: 60 Years of Steam-Shipping. An History of Trans-Pacific Service - W.C. Bunner; Trans-Pacific Personalities; Hails and Farewells (captioned photos and a little text on Japanese and Americans who have recently sailed on the NYK line across the Pacific); The Inspiration Towards Progress. Education in Japan - M.T Yamamoto; Trouping on a Chinese Show Boat. Behind the Scenes - W.C. Bunner; Japan's Foreign Policy. A New Premier - K.K. Kawakami; The American Influence on Japanese Progress. A Boost or Burden? - K.K. Kawakami; The House of Shadows. Memories of Lafcadio Hearn - Denarius Dean; 2 page photo feature America Welcomes Japanese Training Squadron; The December 1927 issue devoted to Japan in Chosen includes The Regeneration of Chosen Under a Liberal Regime - K.K. Kawakami.
Many attractive illustrated advertisements are included mainly advertising rail and hotels in the United States including a double page promoting the D.M. Linnard Hotels which promotes the attractions of California and including San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Lake Tahoe and the Huntington in Pasedena. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Asia Bookroom (AU)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Japan: Magazine of Overseas Travel 1927. 10 issues from March through December 1927
- [BEAUTIFUL NYK TRAVEL MAGAZINE]
- Book condition
- 1st Edition.
- Nippon Yusen Kaisha
- Place of Publication
- San Francisco.
- Date Published
- America, Asia, Foreign Affairs, Japan, Japanese Americans, Southeast Asia, Travel Writing, zz_ListOn_eBay
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
We offer a full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged. Please contact us first before returning any item.
About the Seller
About Asia Bookroom
Asia Bookroom issues regular specialised book lists on Asia and invite you to let us know your interests so that we can let you know of new arrivals as they come in to stock. And if you are in Australia's capital city Canberra we hope you will visit our shop!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]