JAPAN SUBDUED THE ATOMIC BOMB AND THE END OF THE WAR IN THE PACIFIC
by Feis, Herbert
- VG book, VG DJ(in Brodart). FINE inside. SIGNED & inscribed.
Lyndonville, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Quiet Friends (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- JAPAN SUBDUED THE ATOMIC BOMB AND THE END OF THE WAR IN THE PACIFIC
- Feis, Herbert
- Book condition
- Used - VG book, VG DJ(in Brodart). FINE inside. SIGNED & inscribed.
- 1st edition.
- Princeton U Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- VG book, VG DJ. 8vo, vii,199pp. Bright book & DJ. 2 corners bumped a, tad, others rubbed. DJ tips rubbed, w 1/8" chips., signed, seekyukiko
Terms of Sale
Visa, M/C, MO, Check. Shipping is free for a "regular" weight book. But for heavier books, and multi volume sets, we ask for any additional postage. Basically we pay the first $3.
About the Seller
About Quiet Friends
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]