Japan Subdued. the Atomic Bomb and the End of the War in the Pacific.
by Feis, Herbert
- Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Quinn & Davis Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Japan Subdued. the Atomic Bomb and the End of the War in the Pacific.
- Feis, Herbert
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ.
- Date Published
- Military, History;, World, War, II;, Pacific;, Japan;, Atomic, Bomb
Terms of Sale
Quinn & Davis Booksellers
Satisfaction is quaranteed or you will receive a full refund. If we fail to describe a book accurately we will refund your total purchase price plus return shipping.
About the Seller
About Quinn & Davis Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]