Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Blind Horse Books [ABAA - FABA] (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Japan as We Saw It
- Bickersteth, M. [Mary Jane]
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- None Issued
- 1st Edition
- Charles Scribner's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Japan 19th Century Travel; Missions --Japan; Japan --Description and travel; Japan --Social life and customs.
Terms of Sale
Blind Horse Books [ABAA - FABA]
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
About Blind Horse Books [ABAA - FABA]
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]