Japanese Art. a phase in colour-prints
by BARNETT, P. Neville
- See description
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Rare Illustrated Books (AU)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Japanese Art. a phase in colour-prints
- BARNETT, P. Neville
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Privately printed by the Beacon Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Japanese wood block prints Adachi Institute of Woodcut Prints Nihon Hanga Kenkyusho Ukiyo-e woodblocks colour woodblock prints art illustration private press deluxe gift book fine printing nature beauty snow landscape mountains birds flowers
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art; Birds;
Terms of Sale
Rare Illustrated Books
Incorrect book/not as described/damaged: You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, including original shipping costs, if your return is a result of an error on the part of Rare Illustrated Books. If we agree, you will receive return shipping too. To receive a refund, you must return your item directly to Rare Illustrated Books within 14 days of the estimated delivery date and in the same condition as you received it.
Book did not arrive: You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price including shipping costs if your book has not arrived 30 days past the estimated delivery date. If Rare Illustrated Books provides tracking information indicating the book has arrived, the return is void. In cases where the book is returned to Rare Illustrated Books for any of the following reasons, the refund price includes book price only: incomplete address provided by customer, unclaimed, returned to sender, or similar.
Change of mind: For the majority of our books, we are happy to accept returns if you have changed your mind. However, some books cannot be returned for this reason. We recommend contacting Rare Illustrated Books directly before initiating any returns, otherwise the return may be cancelled. Please do not ship the book until you have received confirmation from Rare Illustrated Books to do so. If we accept your request, you will be refunded the price of the book (not including original or return shipping charges).
About the Seller
About Rare Illustrated Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...