Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Hardcover with dust jacket, black cloth with gilt spine and cover titles, 16 by 22.2 cm, 79  pp., heavily illus. in full color, French text. Hardcover is very good with light bumping at the extremities; jacket is very good with light rubbing and soiling. A twelve-page bio of Gaultier (text is in French) following by striking full-page photographs of Gaultier and his designs.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bay Leaf Used & Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Jean Paul Gaultier
- Chenoune, Farid
- Black cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First French Edition
- Editions Assouline
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Bay Leaf Used & Rare Books, ABAA
We strive for full customer satisfaction and offer a 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Bay Leaf Used & Rare Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]